Clay on Display 2019 coming soon
17 July to 12 August
at the Redcliffe Entertainment Centre
Clay on Display Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is free for current financial members of Redcliffe Pottery Group.
2. Medium must be fired clay.
3. Members may enter a maximum of two (2) works per category.
4. Entries must be individually marked with tags showing artist name, name of work, sale price (or NFS) and category of entry.
5. Works must have been completed in the past 18 months, and not previously displayed in any prior Clay on Display Exhibition, nor completed with the assistance of a tutor.
6. Work must be exhibition ready/properly finished.
7. Work intended for food use must be appropriately glazed (ie: food safe).
8. It is encouraged that works be for sale. Sales will incur a 20% commission in total.
9. Any works that are a set/grouping are regarded as one entry and must be sold as a group. An accompanying photograph of how the artist would like the grouping displayed is encouraged.
10. Completed entry form must be submitted to the Redcliffe Pottery Group Club by TBA 2019.
11. Works to be delivered to Redcliffe Pottery Group Club by TBA 2018 or delivered directly to the exhibition venue on the morning of bump in, being TBA 2019. Exhibitors may include an A5 sized artist statement (with or without artist photo) which will be displayed at the exhibition venue if they desire.
12. Late entries may not be accepted. Work delivered must not be different to, or additional to, the items listed on entry forms.
13. Works must be collected from the Redcliffe Cultural Centre upon exhibition finish, or from the Redcliffe Pottery Group Club rooms thereafter.
14. Works are to be original and not copies of anyone else’s creations.
15. While all care is taken, exhibitors are reminded that RPG and the venue does not take responsibility for lost or damaged works.
16. Insurance of work is the maker’s responsibility.
17. All makers entering Clay on Display consent to images of their works being used for the purposes of advertising on social and mainstream media.
18. All attending the opening of the exhibition acknowledge that photographs of the event will be shared on social media and such photographs may contain images of entries, winners, and members of the audience.
19. Judges will be appointed by RPG Inc. Judging occurs without judges being aware of the names of the artists in the pursuit of fairness.
20. Judges decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Prizes and award certificates will be presented to winners on the exhibition opening night event, which is free for members and their families/friends/supporters to attend. (RSVPs must be lodged for catering purposes).